Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On the Road

Greetings from somewhere in Arizona... For those of you who don't know, we are undergoing a de-feathering of the nest. In fact, the nest is moving to Brooklyn! It's quite exciting. Not quite as exciting as a road trip with two cats, but exciting nonetheless. Speaking of road trips, you haven't lived until you've driven across the desert with two cats. Whitey Ford was brave enough to use the kitty litter pan while in motion. Out of respect for his privacy, I'll refrain from posting the picture of it. You'll have to take my word for it that it was priceless.

Instead of devasting my cat's dignity, I'll leave you with a photo of a very cool Dairy Queen we stopped at in Holbrook, AZ. Very retro- take a look:



Taken with the hipstamatic iPhone app- another find!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Holbrook,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment